Setting up Custom Domain for Help Center
By default, your Help Center will be hosted on our subdomain. Your URL will look like this: companyName.kb.help
If you'd like to use a different URL, you can set up a custom domain. To do so:
- Go to your Help Center settings and enter the custom domain you want to use.
- Next, create a custom CNAME record in your DNS provider page.
How to set up CNAME record
- Go to your DNS provider's website (eg. GoDaddy, Cloudflare).
- Create a CNAME (canonical name) record for your custom domain.
- Point it to our server: public.kb.help
Please note, that changes can take up to 24h to be visible for everyone.
We will provide support for SSL certificates soon. Currently, the only way to get it is to set up a certificate by using a proxy (Cloudflare, Cloudfront).